Saturday, November 26, 2011

LDSWitness--Angel in a Red Jeep, Post #1

A few years ago my husband and I were driving through the Blue Mountains of Eastern, Oregon headed toward our home in the Portland , OR area. As we came off the steep hill where the sun was shining, we entered dense fog. We could barely see the hood ornament on the front of our car, let alone the highway. I was frightened and said a quick prayer as my husband gripped tightly to the steering wheel. A mile or two later this red jeep with fog lights passed us. It stayed ahead of us at our speed, just enough that we could see its tail lights ahead of us. We traveled through the Pendleton valley for about 75 miles. As we got closer to the Columbia River the fog became a little thinner and the red jeep turned off at the next exit. As we got to that point we could see much better and were soon out of the fog. I do not believe this just happened conveniently, and to this day I believe we were sent an "angel" in a red jeep. It was one of the Lord’s tender mercies

No comments:

Post a Comment